Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Table!!!

The girl is Hallie and the kitty is Missy


Detail shot of the kite, it has a ribbon tail and I machine stitched the paper. It is all heavily lacquered, so you could {heaven forbid} set a glass of water on the table without worry.









































Ok, had this accent table and it was u-g-l-y. Had to cover it or something, couldn't a little accent table cloth at wal mart or Target, so I was going to paint it and then I decided to SCRAP it.

I added rick rack around the edge - it's just so cute for the girls room! It says, "there are many tomorrows, but only one today!"

There is a ton of Around the Block product on it, jewels, glitter, puffy shapes, paper...

So I have already had one request for a table like this, but customized {a brunette girl with a brown dog and a different little phrase} and I am thinking of selling these on etsy. They are super easy to ship since the legs unscrew.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jen Martakis said...

This is brilliant! and sooooooo adorable!!!

12:58 PM  
Blogger mommy2alex said...

It is simply adorable!! Love the quote too, so perfect:)

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! I think you would do very well on etsy.

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just awesome! and clever way to use scraps products. wow!! :)

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing. I'm sure the photos don't do it justice.

Corinna

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home