Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Latest scrapbooking video

Hey everyone, we have a new video up on Leah Fung's Blog at http://leahfung.typepad.com/ or there is a link to the right --->>just click on "scrappy videos". Leah, Donna and I (Johanna Peterson in case you forgot- hee hee) got really silly {as usual} but the video has some great ideas for alternative scrapping storage.
There is a great photo of my spice rack on Leah's blog. Literally it was boxes of embellishments that went into the little spice rack, a great space saver and very cute on your scrapping desk!!
Thanks for watching :)
Until later..I remain your scrappy friend,
Johanna Peterson

3 Comments:

Blogger mommy2alex said...

Oh fun video (but of course they ALL are!). Love watching the three of you, it's like spending a few minutes with some of my scrappy girlfriends (except I've never had the pleasure of meeting any of you, I don't live in CA and you three are uber-scrappy-famous!!).
Anyhoo, thanks for doing the videos, I love them!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Calia Yang said...

Johanna!! You're so talented and awesome! I love your storage tips and scrapbooking/craft projects!! ^_^ *huggles* I love your birthday banner!

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Spice Rack said...

Fun video, you're so talented! thanks for sharing this I would like to try designing my spice rack using this idea.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home