Wednesday, November 05, 2008

new video - My Minds Eye


hey- Leah Fung, Donna Salazar and I (Johanna Peterson) have a new video up, its one of my favorites so far. Donna brought a bunch of MME (My Minds Eye) products and we all make a layout using the same supplies. Fun also, since Leah used a photo of her son, I scrapped Davi and Donna made a page about her and her husband.

Its a cute video, I kept losing my flowers and broke a GIANT glass jar of jewels on the floor. :) http://leahfung.typepad.com/ here is a link to see the video, or there is always the link to the right ---> "scrappy videos". Thanks for stopping by my blog, and thanks for watching.

1 Comments:

Blogger ConnieC said...

I watched to video last night. I loved all of the pages. That video is one of my favorites too.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home