Monday, November 24, 2008

Knott's Berry Farm

Decided to have a family day and go to Knott's Berry Farm. I have a smaller car now, so I couldn't take as many people as last year.
Sara has never been to Knott's - she loved it, she and Davi hung out for most of the day and rode the Silver Bullet Roller coaster 10 times? I personally lost count...
Sara also tried funnel cake for the first time :) and the girls all played the games and each won a bear. Sara named hers "Edward" - from the movie "Twilight" :)
We rode the bumper cars over and over and .... Hallie rode the swing ride until the park closed. We stopped by the General Store and bought some candy by the pound. I bought my favorite, the licorice pastels (like Good n' Plenty) which is a good one to like, since I am the only one who likes licorice pastels {more for me!!}. We went and had a chicken dinner at Mrs. Knotts Famous Fried Chicken restaurant before going home.
I had a great time with the girls and we will always remember our trip...although my waistline would rather forget.












































































2 Comments:

Blogger Lea Sanders said...

Hi, Johanna! Great photos of Knott's. I haven't been there in such a long time. Hope you and the girls have a great Thanksgiving! =)

5:14 AM  
Blogger BethW said...

Wow-they are much braver than me. Except for the funnel cakes-I can do those like a champ! Just wanted to tell you, I fell in love with Queen stamp case ornament last Christmas. Over the past year, I've bought the stamps whenever I could get a really good deal on them. I gave away most of the stamps (they're so small) but ended up with 5 cases. I just went and copied and pasted the instructions from last year. Can't wait to get started!

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home