Monday, March 23, 2009

CUPCAKES!!!






















This weeks video is all about cupcake toppers. As all of you know, it's all about presentation. these are just ordinary cupcakes, but I put these little toppers in them and BAM! (just like Emeril) they were gone. About half of them had a decoration on top and the other half were just plain, and the ones with decorations were eaten first.
So next birthday, Easter, or any regular day...make some cupcakes and then make them extra special with these little cupcake toppers.
The videos are all about how to make the cupcake toppers, we filmed it at Ever After Scrapbooks in Vista.
The Girlfriends Club website is LIVE!! go check it out, we are adding a calendar of where we are teaching and you can sign up for the June retreat in French Valley RIGHT ON THE WEBSITE!! also, you are going to be able to watch all the videos on the GFC website from now on.
www.thegirlfriendsclub.net
Lastly, before I leave you for the night, my good friend Julie Ryver of JR Designs in Santa Maria tagged me. (working on the photo Julie!) I am supposed to take a photo of me in the mirror, as is and then post it on my blog and 3 things you may not know about me....
Here goes: I can do a back bend, at 40 - thanks to yoga, I can do a back bend :)
I have freckles on my leg that form the Big Dipper- true, you can connect them with a pen.
I love spicy food, martinis, red wine, coffee, yoga, Macintosh apples, jalapenos, feta cheese, ranch dressing and cottage cheese (not all at once, of course)
Now I will tag my friend Cheryl Waters, Angela Daniels and Wendy Reed.
Until later :) Johanna Peterson

4 Comments:

Blogger RollerScrapper said...

These are adorable!!! BTW I love your new girlfriends logo! Elena had me updating the newsletter so I got a chance to check out your website and the adorable logo! Hope you are doing well!
Jennifer (from Yellow Bird)

9:30 PM  
Blogger Heather Ulmer said...

beautiful! I love love love your adorable idea! The fishing line and beads are so cool!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I love these cupcake toppers. Great idea. Thanks for sharing.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Lene said...

I just love this cupcakes!!! They are soooo cute!

Hugs

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home