Sunday, March 22, 2009

what's new?



Lots of stuff is new around here...

Sandy took this photo of me, it was not planned, so I didn't even put on make up :)

I have a photo class coming up on April 4th, 2pm at Yellowbird Scrapbook Store. You can sign up online- there is a link to the right --->

Leah Fung, Donna Salazar and I have an all day event at Yellowbird Scrapbook Store on Saturday, May 30th, its an all day crop, 3 classes and make & takes {they are now starting to call them 'stay & plays'} food...you get the idea. Space is limited!! {I believe the max is 24} Call the store 619 579-7422 to reserve a spot!

What are you doing June 26, 27 & 28?? Let me tell you what you put on your calendar...You should join Leah Fung, Donna Salazar and myself ( Johanna Peterson ) at our 3 day retreat in French Valley. Space is limited to 40 and we already have some sign ups. This is going to be an all PRIMA event!! Prima products, Prima Donna Instructors, Prima flowers, Prima Classes, Prima Make & Takes, Prima Prizes, Prima goodies...you get the idea :) Each person is going to be lavished with over $100 in Prima products. The location only can sleep 9 or 18 if you all share a queen size bed, so if you are planning on staying at the event, you really need to sign up early. I spoke to a lot of people at the Slumber Party Crop and about half of them have friends or family that live in the Murrieta or Temecula area they can stay with.

Leah, Donna and I are working on our first book ever!!! It will be published by Pine Cone Press and it will be out in May or June, I will be sure to let you know when it is out!! We are so excited to be doing our own book!! I am working feverishly on some projects. Everything needs to be wrapped up and shipped to the publisher in a few weeks!! wow!

The Girlfriends Club website is almost live, it will be at www.thegirlfriendsclub.net - there will be the video blogs, calendar of events, challenges, prizes, a gallery to upload your projects...etc!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy cow...wish i looked that great without makeup...wished i looked that good with my makeup! not gonna tag anyone or share 3 unusual things about yourself? :) jr

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy cow...wish i looked that great without makeup...wish i looked that great with my makeup! no unusual items to share with us about yourself? jr

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home