Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yes, I am still alive...

Ok, I missed posting the winner of the contest. I was sick in bed with a cold (flu?) - no worries, it was NOT H1N1!! I haven't been that sick in years. Sorry for not posting this sooner, but the winner of the Girlfriends book is "pooky"!! Congrats and email me at aadvphoto@aol.com with your mailing addy and I will get it sent out.

I was so delierious from illness I never published this post, it was kept as a draft.

If you are local, I will be doing a make and take at Yellowbird Scrapbook Store, Saturday the 27th, during the garage sale and class kick off. 10am. 700 N Johnson Ave. El Cajon, CA - I am doing a slider card make and take - and I am officially germ free :)

10am Yellowbird Scrapbook Store
FREE make & takes
Class kick off - see the samples and get 10% off if you sign up that day
GARAGE SALE!!! tons of deals, I have picked up some FAB stuff in the past!
Prizes!!
best of all, no lines, they have make and takes to keep you busy while your purchase is being rung up for you!!

Until later - Johanna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home