Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Hey everyone



My internet went down, wifi and cable..?? no one can explain it, still working on getting the wifi back up. If you emailed me - I apologize. When I got my internet back up, I had 241 new emails, which I am still sorting through.
Hmm...anyone recognize the little girl on the cover?? The June Cover of the Pine Press "H2O" book has my own little Hallie on it :)
If you haven't joined the Pine Cone Press Book Club, you should consider it. Each month you get an idea book, Kit A and Kit B - all for $28. If you are local, starting in September I am going to host the Book Club at Yellow Bird Scrapbook Store. This is going to be a great class (social event) :). OK, time to come clean. All of you scrappers know, that the "classes" and "scrapbook crops" are just a front for a social gathering :)
Check out the new classes offered at yellow Bird Scrapbook Store here http://www.yellowbirdscrapbooking.net/ - Leah Fung is also teaching at Yellow Bird in Early August! She is teaching her fab little Girlfriends / Friends & Family address book that was featured in the May Pine Cone Press book!
Did you see the last Girlfriends Video? http://thegirlfriendsclub.typepad.com/the_girlfriends_club/ here is a link. I made some embellishments using Crepe Paper!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Megan said...

Oh my goodness Johanna... that has always been one of my favorite layouts of yours since I started reading your blog a few years ago. You are so very talented and I love your ideas! Congrats! Take care, Megan

11:11 PM  
Blogger LiveLaughScrap said...

Johanna,
I saw the video on Leah's Scraproom of your crept paper tequniques.
Here is a link to the bouquet that I did using one of your crept paper tequniques. I hope you like it.
http://livelaughscrap-leedle.blogspot.com/2009/07/you-can-click-here-to-see-what-newborn.html
I tired leaving this comment there, but I don't think it worked, then again it may be there twice. Ha Ha!!
Thanks for the ideas,
Lori

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home