Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary


Happy Anniversary to my wonderful parents. The first song is for you!
45 years! Not only are you wonderful parents, but you are my best friends.

You have taught me a lot about how to be a parent, but I still haven't figured out what to get you for your anniversary :)

Hugs & Kisses!!

Love, Johanna, Davi, Hallie, Sandy & Sara (even missy the cat and all the pets who you have taken in during times of crisis and fires)

I would love it if all of you would leave a comment and wish my parents happy anniversary!!

3 Comments:

Blogger April said...

I hope you have the happiest of anniversarys. Congratulations on many wonderful years.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Jo Haynes said...

Cong. My husband and I just celebrated our 40th wedding anniv. I am enjoying your daughters works.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy anniversary from Israel !!!

You sound like very happy and loving family. I wish you will have many happy and healthy years together !!!

Sapir

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home