Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Baby Shower Idea video

We have a new video up on the girlfriends blog - this week's video I show how to make crepe paper flowers out of crepe paper streamers. I made this little baby shower hanger for my daughter's teacher {the same one I made the love banner for} who is going to have a baby soon!
I got the idea for this project from Mari who works at Yellowbird Scrapbook Store in El Cajon. She was working on a baby shower gift at the store, she had painted a hanger and 3 little frames, and I flipped out, it was sooo cute and such a darling idea! she was only in the painting stages, so it was fun to see how our projects both have our own style.
To see the latest video, you can use the link to the side or click here ---> http://thegirlfriendsclub.typepad.com/the_girlfriends_club/

P.S. I have made kits for this project, so I will have kits available or I will teach it as a class soon!
HUGS!!
Johanna Peterson












2 Comments:

Blogger Nikki Foraker said...

OMGosh! What a CUTE project!!! You are AMAZING!!! :o)

{HUGS}
Nikki

3:16 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dougherty (jaylynn) said...

Stunning pieces !!! I love the easter project :D

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home