Monday, May 08, 2006

hey- its monday

ok, just trying to keep up with life and laundry lately. the girls always can make me smile, even when I am stressed out or feeling overwhelmed. here are tiny bits of my day: **** I was brushing hallie's hair and it had a big knot in it- I said "oh wow, the water slide did a number on your hair- it has a big knot!" hallie said "what number is it?" **** I had asked davi to clean out her bag from her field trip. I went upstairs and the bag was still sitting there with her stuff in it. I asked her why she didnt do as I asked and she said "Mommy- I have a very tight schedule!" *** I told hallie we were going to open house, she said "do I have to wear my uniform, or can I wear relgagler.....releggagar.....relegrggle...UGH!! can I just say PLAIN clothes???" *** at a stop light Davi looked out the window and said "oh Mommy- that would make a perfect photo! (pointing at a corner of a shopping center with flowers and a waterfall) - except for the sign in the photo....oh and the pole, but it would be a perfect photo if it didnt have the lamp - oh and the red curb and...."

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Perks said...

Yeah! More kid comments! I love it when you share the crazy things Davi and Hallie say. They always make me smile....and a wee bit jealous of your amazing memory! I forget thing the moment Ellie says them! Thanks for sharing, Johanna! :-) Jen

8:10 PM  
Blogger Shelly said...

Just checking your blog...thanks so much for the laugh today :)

2:21 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

cute list! I used to jot down the funny things my 4 year old said - it made for a great scrapbook page. Now she's 11!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Jen Martakis said...

Hi Johanna!! I had to come see what you've been up to. I haven't been online much so I've missed out.
I love Frodo's cake!
I love hearing about all the fun things that the girls say. It just cracks me up.
Hope all is well!
Jen

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home