Saturday, May 27, 2006

reminded of my blessings












wow. I was uploading some files and was struck by how many fun memories and wonderful people are in my life. one little cd has so many things to make me smile. I suppose that is why I love scrapbooking. In one album you may have 50 funny and sweet memories. I will never have enough hours in the day to complete all the possible pages that my life creates.

from saving caterpillars, and soccer games on saturday. Birthday parties and ice cream cake to 4th grade projects. Kitty birthdays and Hello Kitty bike helmets. From being part of scrapbook lifestyle and making new friends, to making pom poms for sports day at school. Don't forget coloring Easter eggs and napping cats - and not least, all the many pets we collect all along the way.

Sometimes I step back and think it must be crazy at times to have me as a mom. I hope they understand this one thing when they have children of their own:

Live life every day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kike said...

Yeah, sometimes is nice to take a little look back and smile at things that have happened to us, good and bad, happy and sad, proud and shame... It's all part of the beauty of live and the love of our Lord.

Thanks for sharing this with us, Johanna.

Kike

1:58 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Perks said...

What great memories....and a great reminder to count all our little blessings. I love doing the same..scrolling through iPhoto and seeing all that we manage to squeeze in our busy lives and how fortunate we are. Those were some great photos.
:-) Jen

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home