Monday, May 15, 2006

and yet another one


this was my last one, I made 5 layouts for Pine Cone press, I am mailing the editor a total of 11 or 12 layouts, I dont think she will use all of them though. I think this one was my favorite. I put it to last since it was so hard to do, I must have put 50 different backgrounds on it, white, then red, blue - no pattern paper, no blue, no maybe strips of paper...it went on for hours...and hours. this is a layout about shane's dad and his time in the service. that is the flag they put on his casket when he was buried. I thought the photo turned out nice. dignified and masculine.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen Martakis said...

What a wonderful layout Johanna. Very touching and also masculine. Yep, the photo is awesome - as always :)

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow- What a meaningful LO. This will be a LO that will always mean a lot to your family and other families who see this LO. It is beautiful.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Perks said...

Just beautiful, Johanna. So touching. Great photo. Truly something your family can cherish.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Janelle said...

I love it, just love it. What a great combination of photo and title.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home