Sunday, June 04, 2006

the Graduate


Hallie graduated from kindergarten on friday. She still has a bit of school left, but they held the graduation on friday. she walks up to people and tells them "I am a first grader now!"

I am so happy Mrs Benton is still teaching and Hallie got to have her as a teacher.

She got to carry the Bible in and lead the pledge. so funny, the boy above her on stage kept knocking her cap and hallie would fix it and then shoot him a look :) hee hee. Bless his heart, he didnt even know he was knocking it :)

this first year went by fast. Can't believe my youngest is a first grader now. I bought her a coloring book and a 20 Questions care bear for graduation.
She looked so cute in her white cap and pink dress. She woke up before 5 am, so excited, she woke me up and asked "can I put on my new dress and shoes now?"

Her class got her teacher a silver bracelet with 5 silver hearts and 5 names engraved on each heart as a thank you gift. Her teacher loved it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm.. That boy looks suspiciously like my nephew Clayton. I was at on a field trip to Legoland with my class so I was unable to attend. How exciting!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Perks said...

Awwww, what sweet pictures. Congrats to Hallie on her big graduation! I can't believe she's a soon-to-be first grader now!!! Time flies. She looks beautiful in her new dress! :-) Jen

8:56 AM  
Blogger Jen Martakis said...

Awww...she looks so pretty! Yeah, I went to my Steven's 5th grade "graduation" today. sigh.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Shelly said...

Hey I thought I posted to this a couple of days ago. She looks so pretty in her pink dress. Don't blink or she'll be graduating from high school tomorrow.

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home