Saturday, June 10, 2006

the new Ever After






wow!!! I cant describe how amazing EA is now!!

these photos dont do it justice, it is huge, I mean there is absolutely everything there. It is quite a drive all the way to Carlsbad, but it is well worth it.

I went to host a make and take for Queen & Co. sooo fun, they had a VIP special event and asked me to be one of the fun stops. they had wine and snacks and cake and massages and prizes and...

ok, these photos dont show the entire cropping area "studio C" or the front of the store or...

gosh, thanks EA for asking me to come up and be part of your event, feel so honored you wanted me to be part of the VIP party!! Everyone was so nice and helpful and all the customers were great, so many of them told me thanks for coming. It was crazy, so many people and there was a line for the make and take. It was quite the evening, dead tired, but had to post these photos, I hope all my scrapping friends are DROOLING!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been reading the EA blog ever since I signed up for the 2P crop. I was blown away when I saw the photos on their blog. My husband was even impressed! Thank you for even more photos. I have a feeling I'll be making the drive up to Carlsbad from time to time. What a treat! I love it's clean well layed-out design. Amazing! I am glad you had a fun time. Your M&T was really cute! Crystal

9:35 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Perks said...

running to get me a bib to catch all the drool! Seriously, soooo jealous that something so fabulous is even within driving distance of your home. Wish I could say the same....

Sounds like you had an awesome time!!

:-) Jen

11:04 AM  
Blogger Jen Martakis said...

Yes, I'm drooling. Look at that place - it's HUGE!
signed,
your jealous "scrapper" friend

11:46 AM  
Blogger Breanne Crawford said...

uhm. im MORE than drooling!!

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Johanna! I agree, the store is awesome!! I was there for 4 hours today and was amazed at how COOL it is!! See you tomorrow!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

So... I'm thinkin' I don't need to pack much since it looks like they have EVERYTHING! Sweet :) THank you for sharing... looking forward to meeting you in the morning!
Susie

8:47 PM  
Blogger Shelly said...

Johanna, If this store was anywhere near where I live my family would never see me :)

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Johanna!! How are you? :) Love you blog!! Just dropping in to say hello! The new EA is GORGEOUS!! Can't wait to come up there!! :)

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home