Thursday, June 15, 2006

It's a rough life

...but somebody has to do it.

It's days like this that I am so glad I live in San Diego, and on top of it am an aerial photographer.

Flying over the water and by the Del Mar Fair, flying over boats, dolphins and surfers.Literally the sea air on your face and the wind in your hair.

that's my pilot Fred. He is a great pilot. We took the coast back and were just zig zagging over the water, surfers waving at us.

Just a perfect day in my book. 80 degrees, flying and a beautiful summer day.
summer in San Diego....Wish you were here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen Martakis said...

Beautiful! I do wish I was there! :)
You sure can make my life seem a bit dull! :p

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey- Love that song. It is the theme song to another one of my favorite MTV reality shows - The Hills. It has been so beautiful. We also spent the day at the bay...but on the ground. Looks exciting! Crystal

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home