Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Window to my life


At risk of being the most boring person in scrapbook history....

I opened the back window of my car to go get hallie's purple hoodie sweatshirt out and realized that not only is my SUV a second home for us, but what I saw said so much about me. It truly was like a "window" into my life.

The child's spring suit, the Body Glove boogie board, the pink Nike yoga mat, the shadow of the Cal Poly sticker, the Thomas Guide to San Diego/Orange County. The only thing missing was Davi's soccer gear, which is typically in the back also. Just found it funny how "stereotypical"the back of my vehicle was. Mom, SUV, state college, yoga, surfing kids.

someone who doesn't know me at all could peek into the back window and know an awful lot about me. Where I got my degree, that I have kids, where we go for fun, what I do for exercise, what part of the state I live in. And not to mention, I am not very tidy :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Perks said...

OK, you're not the most boring person. I wrote about weeds on my blog. I think that would win if you did a random poll about boring topics! :-) And what are you talking about...untidy? Whatever girl. Come on over to our garage and peek in my car. Scary!!

You really can tell a lot about a person by looking in their car. A window into their life/personality I guess (pun intended). Funny I never really thought about it that much until now.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Shelly said...

Ummm I don't think the back of your vehicle is all that boring. Now mine on the other hand...baseball equipment, lawn chairs, and cloths I need to take to Goodwill that has been there for at least a month LOL!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home