Thursday, June 22, 2006

inflatable world




wow, spent the entire day at inflatable World!
for you parents who have never gotten the pleasure of this theme park. Its loads of fun, but - wow. Left me feeling deflated.





these slides are fast!! And I think the heavier you are (ie: me) the faster you go! I almost shot out the end of a few of them. That would be a sight - me being shot out the mouth of a tiger :)



yeah, they don't let you bring in drinks , so keep the $$ handy. $2.50 per drink.
we had never been.I didn't think hallie would go on most of the slides last year.


I know somebody is going to bed early tonight......ME!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

I want to go to inflatable world...

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inflatable world looks like a fun exhausting day. Glad you all had a blast. I love that Paul Simon Father and Daughter song. I had never heard it and I just love it!

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops! I didn't mean to be so mysterious. I was anonymous. Crystal

11:31 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Perks said...

I want to go!!!! I'd be a total cannonball flying out of the slides. It'd be so much fun. OK, I guess the kids would like it too. But you know secretly I'd be going for ME. hee hee :-) Jen

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home