Saturday, April 28, 2007

I got tagged :)

I have been tagged and I am to post 7 random things about me....hmmm

I love the smell of the jets at the airport, the smell of jet fuel...don't really know why

I cant relax if my house is a disaster - which explains why I am a nervous wreck most of the time

I DREAD, I mean just DREAD unloading the dishwasher. I would rather do laundry , dust, vacuum... ugh- unloading the dishwasher.

I want to go to Egypt and China one day

I sleep better with the TV on, and if I cant fall asleep I turn the TV on.

I listen to my kids Cd's- you know, Disney radio jams, Hillary duff, Girl next, Hanna Montana...secretly love it :)

the sexiest, nicest, most generous thing a guy can do is ......

housekeeping.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kike said...

Hey, that's weird! Actually, when I need to stay up late and I'm beginning to fall sleep, just need to turn on TV and sleepy mood is gone, ha, ha, ha!

Smell of jet fuel?! Wow... You need professional help ;-)

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home