Thursday, November 29, 2007

Scrapfest San Diego

http://www.scrapfestsandiego.com/

For all of you local and semi local scrappers, I will be teaching several classes at Scrapfest San Diego, its January 19-20 (I believe) at the Del Mar Fairgrounds. I have posted a link for you to check it out - it would be so fun to see some of my friends there. I am planning on staying to crop after my classes.
you can sign up for 2 days of cropping, one day or half days.
I am tentatively teaching my photo workshop and a recipe Rolodex class ...tentative, all the class details are being worked out. I will let you know updates :)

I would love to see all of you there!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Look at all your visitors!!! Rochester, NY here. :)

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home