Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Ornaments


I am on a kit club design team, www.creatinginspirations.com , and each
month we have gotten the new Queen & Co acrylic stamps. They happen to come in the cutest little cases. I had started to make a mini book to go in one (sort of like the swim mini album) but stopped mid - project when I saw what Jamie Harper did with her stamp case.
I think we need to open this up to the entire DT at Creating Inspirations as a challenge, and also to the Queen & Co design team.
This darling little ornament took me all
5 minutes to make, seriously - the clean up will take longer.
The stamps come with a white cardstock circle- which is a handy template for cutting the perfect circle for your case!
Choose a photo, cut it out.
Adhere the photo to the back of the stamp case and then add a sheer ribbon hanger.
fill with beads, close the case.



add a rub on and glue on a few beads and you are done. so easy and so cute. Now I need like 20 of these little stamp cases! Merry Christmas, and thanks Jamie for all your inspiration. Jamie always seems to be starting something in my home...a few weeks ago she made a layout about a sock monkey and now my home has 2 sock monkeys...and clothing for the monkeys...and....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ABsoLUTEly Darling!! I need 20 also!

Thanks for sharing!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

This is so Cute! Now if I just had the nerve to make my Queen & Co. stamps homeless. LOL

4:22 AM  
Blogger Pieces of me said...

OHHH I would like about 20 of these also. Think we can get Queen & Co to just sell the empty cases?
Awesome site too very nice selction of goodies.
Thank you~

9:59 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I am totaly in love with this project!!! Wish I could get a dozen or so :) LOL TFS

6:03 PM  
Blogger everything pink! said...

do you have a resource to order these ornaments blank?

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home