Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Just a little potty humor

OK, I know everyone thinks their own kids say the funniest things, and I am probably boring you to tears...but I want to share anyhow.

Yesterday, I went by the girls bathroom and saw Hallie's Winnie the Pooh (her favorite teddy bear of all time) sitting on the toilet seat. Hallie was playing quietly in the playroom, so I picked up the "Pooh Bear" and tossed him on her bed in her bedroom.

Hallie didn't notice me toss her stuffed bear in her room and then I went in the play room and warned her sternly: "Hallie! That was a terrible place to put your Pooh! Pooh doesn't belong in the bathroom!"

She stopped playing and looked up at me blankly

She said "Mommy, I am SO confused right now"

Ha Ha, I realized what I had said :)

13 Comments:

Blogger jillconyers said...

that is priceless! i love 'kids say" stories. actually this would be a "mom said" story :)

3:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too funny Johanna!!!!
Sounds like a scrapbook page in the making if you ask me!
Just wanted to say how much I am enjoying the videos you and Leah are doing.
And since Leah asked who we wanted to see on another episode, and I told her quite clearly, I will tell you too and double my chances..
AUBREY AUBREY AUBREY AUBREY!!!!!!!!!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! That is hysterical! I see a future LO!!

8:05 AM  
Blogger MangoMama said...

LMAO!! OMG! That is too funny!! Love it. So in this case, it not the kid, it's "Parents say the darndest things!" LOL

8:44 AM  
Blogger Darcey said...

So Funny! TFS!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Sarah Coggins said...

LOL! Thanks for the chuckle. :D

12:12 PM  
Blogger mborrero said...

I love pooh pooh humor

6:03 PM  
Blogger juju said...

LOL! That's the way we can mess our kids minds!!!
I watched your video with Leah, and I just loved! I had so much fun watching, and I loved the tips!

4:05 AM  
Blogger Sawyer's Mommy said...

Thanks for the chuckle. That is great journaling material. That sounds like a story to submit to Parenting magazine.

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is SOOOO funny! Talk about confusing your kids!

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha!!!!!!!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Kike said...

Ha, ha, ha! So funny!!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Kike said...

Errr... just a question: What does "TFS" mean? (I'm quoting Darcey and Kimmie Sue). I'm sorry, remember that English is not my first language :-/

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home