Tuesday, January 22, 2008

More classes & 5th video up

Feb. 26th 6PM
Birthday Reminder Rolodex Class
Yellow Bird Scrapbooking
700 N Johnson Ste F
El Cajon, CA 92020
{619} 579 - 7422
Never forget a birthday again with this handy reminder. we will make a cover and dividers for jan- dec. Includes the rolodex file frame and 24 blank sheets to add friends & family information and or photos.






Focus on Photography class
January 29th 7 pm
Yellow Bird Scrapbooking
700 N Johnson Ste F
El Cajon, CA 92020
{619} 579 - 7422
$15
You will not regret taking the time to take this class. Many people have told me it was better than an entire semester photography class. You will learn lighting, ISO, apeture and more. Finally feel confident to take your camera off Auto! Designed for all levels of photography and cameras.

these projects are also on etsy at www.leahjohanna.etsy.com

also, our 5th video is up! go to the right of this post for a link to "scrappy videos" this week Leah shares her Biography Album project with us, its amazing!!
be warned, my hair was out of control and it looks as though I have a gerbil on my shoulder. yeah- thanks to all of you who suggested I wear my hair down...ummm...:) ha ha ha
anyhow - thanks for checking it out!!

johanna

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you! I'm enjoying all the videos...I seriously NEED to take a photography class! SERIOUSLY!!!! :) Your rolodex one looks cute too. Hope you are doing well, friend. see you soon!

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Johanna -
Don't know if you remember us, my sister Colleen and I are friends of Tracy Burgos...I just signed us up for your photo class next Tues -looking forward to it - see you then!!

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, the best part about tonight's class was learning how to make my pile of laundry disappear. Johanna, you were awesome, as usual.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home