Saturday, January 26, 2008

Thanks :)

I just have to stop and say thanks...
thanks for reading my blog {little ol me}
thanks for watching the videos
thanks for taking time to leave a comment

My girls LOVE the neo counter with the flags and seeing how many countries we have. We were so happy to get 2 more for 37 countries, and my oldest asked "how many are there anyhow?" so we stopped to look it up. its fun and {dare I say?} educational.

Reading your comments about the videos, a project I finished or a little something I wrote makes my heart happy :) it is the best part of my day to know that someone is enjoying my little blog and or videos.

So, sincerely, thanks.

Johanna

oh and P.S.- if you know a scrapbooker in one of the other 156 countries not listed - please share my blog with them :)

oh and P.S.#2...someone was saying that "I can't draw at all, I can barely draw a stick person" and Hallie asked, "Can you draw a real person?"

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Johanna,
Thank you for being such an amazing teacher. Everybody loved your classes at Scrapfest! San Diego. Thank you for taking the time to make the weekly video's. I am going to make the birthday cake this week for my girls birthday party on Saturday. It is so nice to have the video to use as a guide. Keep up the good work.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Kike said...

Thanks to you, Johanna, for sharing all these sweet things with us. We all enjoy, at least, I really do and feel honored, not only for being a foreigner reader, but also for you considering me as a friend.

Best regards! And thank you very much.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Kike said...

P. S. Hey, and by the way, don't miss the opportunity to teach your lovely daughters where Peru is located ;-) Tell them they have a friend in here.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home