Friday, February 01, 2008

Photography class on CD!!


Well, I finally did it
I had many many requests to somehow video tape my photo class for people around the country (and out of the country too!). Until now only local people could attend or if I happened to travel out of the San Diego area.
Not to sound braggy, but many people have told me that this one hour long photo lesson has changed the quality and consistency of their photos. I don't cover composition really, it's more about teaching you how to make the most of your camera in every situation. "Focus on Photos" is designed for any camera, any person. I really designed it for parents and scrapbookers, with a lot of information on how to take the photos we often photograph, such as birthdays, sports, vacations.
So Leah, Donna and I video taped my photo class. If you have been watching our videos on Leah's Blog, the video quality is better than what you see on youtube.The CD is 54 minutes long with subtitles and photo examples are inserted, also I have packaged it with 4 pages of notes. I think this is a great opportunity for anyone who would like to take my photo class but lives to far. Also, I sometimes have people tell me they wish it was on CD so they could watch, play with thier camera/read the manual, go back watch the CD...or that when they took the class they had a different camera and now they have a new camera and would like to take the class again with thier new camera
I must warn you - this is a CD, not a high end DVD, but it is good information with notes that you could watch and read at your own pace.
WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER is needed- if you have windows on your computer you should be able to play this :)

AVAILABLE AT WWW.LEAHJOHANNA.ETSY.COM $15 or there is a link to our etsy shoppe to the right :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great, Johanna! Can't wait to get a copy of your photography class. I need good tips!

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that you are now making this class available to every home thats wants it! It is THE BEST photo class I have ever taken! I do need a refresher course and am so excited that I can have it to refer to at any time. Thanks Johanna!!!

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU JOHANNA!!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANSWERING MY REQUEST SO QUICKLY!!!
YOU ARE AWESOME!
I'm getting my copy right now!
Raffaela Stock

5:27 AM  
Blogger StudioB said...

Ordered mine, can't wait to get it! Always wanting to learn more about photography in an easier way. Some how to books are like reading another language.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

I need this cd! Thank you for the heads up on the yahoo board, and your demo on the video was also helpful. If you seen my photos on my blog, you would know I need this cd. LOL

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home