Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ask a question...get an answer

I had a bag of granulated sugar out on the counter, I had used some for a dessert I had made, and wasn't quite sure if I needed to add a bit more sugar, so I left the bag out.

Later on,I had been hanging up clothes and when I walked in the kitchen, I looked at the counter and there was sugar all over the counter.

I asked:"WHY is there sugar all over the counter"

Davi: "it kept falling off the spoons because we were laughing"

me:"SPOONS??"

Davi:"yeah...spoons, they work better than FORKS to eat sugar"

the girls were eating sugar right out of the bag and laughing :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! It's like finding an opened tub of frosting in the fridge that you know you didn't open. =)

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home