Sunday, June 01, 2008

Spring Chick






hey, here is a layout for all you chicken lovers :)
I used several of the Around the Block pattern paper, and the quote blocks are ATB pattern paper also.
I stitched the photos and quote together.
I punched circles for the leaves of the tree and used the Around the Block flocking and glitter kit to add a bit of glitter to the leaves.
the cute chicken soft charm is also ATB and I stitched him to the paper.
the letters for the title are Around the Block "Font Dots" they are flocked letters that come with jewels for the dots, I opted to use them plain.
for the grass, I used the ATB label maker and cut the green tape into strips to look like grass.
thanks for looking and have a great day :)




3 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

this is going directly to my scraplift file, it will not pass Go and it most definitely will not collect me $200 but it's going there anyway.
Off to find me somewhere to buy the ATB flocking kit...you are such an enabler Johanna.
Luv ya!!!!!!!!!!!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Jen Martakis said...

Wow, stunning! Love that tree and you did such an awesome job with all that ATB product!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Vianna said...

I agree with Kat - this layout is very inspirational. Did you free hand the tree trunk or is there some pattern somewhere?
Great work, Johanna, as usual - Vianna

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home