Friday, May 02, 2008

Around The Block Card





I was so inspired by all the new Around The Block products, I decided to use them all on one card :)
just kidding, but I did use the ATB glitter and flocking kit on the kite, dog, tree and girl. The kite, tree, dog and Hallie's dress are all ATB Pattern paper. I used a "fly" bird brad in the tree and a "sunny" brad in the center of the sun. I attached a dog house charm with my paper tagger tool. The bottom of Hallie's skirt is "lace#2" Frame Tape that I inked pink with the Inking and Sanding tool. I used an epoxy brad and "simply said" brads in a bag for the front and sentiment in the card. The sentiment says :
I'm glad you are my friend, You make me laugh, You give me great advice, You make me smile, I love u friend.

This is for all of my friends and family who have been there supporting me the last few months :) Thanks for cheering me on.

Your scrappy friend: Johanna Peterson

P.S. Tomorrow is National Scrapbook Day :)

3 Comments:

Blogger BethW said...

This is adorable!

10:17 PM  
Blogger C. Sage Deerborn said...

I love it. You are so creative.

7:11 PM  
Blogger scrappyhappy08 said...

Very cute card!! And I like the key chain too!! :) You and the girls crack me up on Leah's video blog!!

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home