Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer Happenings

We eat dinner on the roof every night and take in the view. Life couldn't be better right now.

We have been to the beach so many times with many friends. It is just amazing living so close to the beach. The girls are having a great summer vacay.



We have spent a lot of time just relaxing pool side or swimming this summer.




A dear friend of ours took us out for frozen yogurt and took us on a ride in his '55 Woody. It is such an amazing car and in such perfect condition. The girls felt really special riding in it.







Davi and Hallie walk Missy often, or she leads them? Not quite sure.




What have we been up to?










The list is shorter for what we have not been doing.

I didn't update my blog for a while since we were moving to a beach rental and I lost internet for 3 days, but I am back up and running and we are settled into the beach house :) **sigh** so happy.
More later - we have more photos of things we have done and a few projects I have been working on in between working on my tan. Call me and we will meet you at the beach :)
Until later - I remain my happy scrappy self..... johanna peterson

There are so many things that make me happy lately :)





4 Comments:

Blogger Kike said...

Hey, so happy to read this, Johanna! Thanks to God for all good things you're enjoying.

Be sure that if I had your number and lived there, I'd call to meet you and the girls at the beach :-))

6:58 AM  
Blogger Jen Martakis said...

I'm am so happy to hear you are doing well. The girls look like they are having a wonderful summer vacation. Hugs to all of you.

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought my cat was the only one in the world that like to wear a leash. Glad to see Missy likes it, too.
ConnieC

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a lovely view!
I wish you and your girls a great summer.
Hugs all the way from Sweden
/Therese

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home