Tuesday, July 01, 2008

HUGE CONTEST

Epson is the greatest and supplied us with an amazing prize for all our scrappy friends who watch our videos.
**Complete details are on Leah's Blog**


1. Go to Leah's blog at http://leahfung.typepad.com/ or there is a link to the right
2. Watch the video
3. Go to Epson Creative Zone at
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/PrintLab/pl_home.jsp?oid=0 or there will be a link to the right as soon as I finish typing this.
4. Download a project from the Creative Zone
5. Make the project
6. Post the project on your blog or another scrapping web site message board such as 2 peas, fiskars...
7. Leave a comment on Leah's blog under the Epson Video with a link to your posted project.
8. All by July 31st

The Espon Picture Mate could be yours and you could use it and love it and look at it adoringly like I do mine :)
I just can't say enough about the Epson Picture Mate, it is amazing and the quality and speed will blow you away. It is excellent on ink and the colors are vibrant without being bizarre and the clarity impresses me. It has so many sizes and features which are all so user friendly, it is by far the best portable printer I have ever used.


Until later, I remain your scrappy friend -
Johanna Peterson

2 Comments:

Blogger StudioB said...

Hi Johanna, I remember on one of the videos on Leah's blog you mentioned how you take pictures of your layouts and get them straight. What video number was this on?
Thanks in advance.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

This looks like fun... I'll have to go and check it out!!
And this is fun too....Tag... you're it. Come read my blog for details! Play with us... tell us all about U???
Lisa H. in Arkansas

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home