Tuesday, August 26, 2008

new video - favorite things

hey everyone, there is a new video posted on Leah's blog....here is a link http://leahfung.typepad.com/leahs_desktop_dictionary/
or you can use the link to the right side "scrappy videos"

thanks for watching, and there is a small prize this week too!!
I have been busy interviewing for a side job, pray for me :)
school is going great for both girls
shot a wedding this past weekend, fun, I had a great time- I will post a few photos soon :)

HUGS!!!

until later, I remain your scrappy friend;
Johanna Peterson

3 Comments:

Blogger mommy2alex said...

Good luck with the job hunt, will say some prayers for you!
Love the new video - you three are so much fun, I feel like I'm watching three of my friends!!!

10:05 PM  
Blogger DonnaSalazar said...

Hi Sweetie, I awarded your blog with the I heart your blog award... check out my blog. Hugs ~D~

10:13 AM  
Blogger Yatie Tajudin said...

Hi Johanna.
I'm such a great fan of your work with their beautiful colorful layouts. And love all the video blogs you did with Leah & Donna.
Anyway, I've awarded you with an "I Love Your Blog" award. Please check it out at my blog.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home