Tuesday, August 19, 2008

1st day of school











I officially have a Junior High student...wow. 7th grade, where did the years go?? Monday the girls started school, Hallie began 3rd grade at Meridian Christian (like last year) and Davi moved to a different school. Right up until 9am, Davi was unsure of all the changes. She loves her new school and within about 30 seconds flat she had made 2 new friends. Today, her first real day of classes she made another friend. It's a very small school and a tiny campus, its just perfect for her. Hallie loves having 2 teachers for 3rd grade and was happy to see all her friends again.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think those years went fast? I officially have a 7th grade teacher! My youngest son is teaching for his first year - 7th grade English, Freshman English, and Senior Calculus. I feel old. :) Jan

10:01 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Hi Johanna... you don't know me, but I watched you on the Scrapbooks Etc. show - and I miss seening the three of you so very much! I'm glad you are still creating... and now that I found your blog, I will check in once and again! Peace and Love!

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy September, Johanna and girls!

6:48 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Just sent you an email, but I had to say...of course Davi loves it!!!! River Valley is an AWESOME school!!! Of course I am truly biased. My son graduated from there last year. :-)

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home