Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hello!

Hello friends...this post is written to you from under a pile of scrapbooking supplies.
I am packing for Santa Maria, then the Yellow Bird Scrapbook Cruise, then the Scrapbook Royalty Royal Slumber Party Crop...then Donna tells me we are off to other places...
Each day boxes, one bigger and heavier than the next comes to my door.
other news: Hallie started a new school, I will post more about that and photos later. She LOVES it!! she is very happy and settled in.
davi is working on painting #3
I just got back from CHA. I literally am not going to unpack my bags. just head back out in 2 days.
Had a quick visit with Val and her family while up in Orange County.
Leah has a layout on page 45 of the latest Better Homes & gardens, Scrapbooks Etc. and it is about her 2 closest friends, (Donna and me) I was touched by what she wrote, and Leah: right back at you!! Ditto!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, I just saw all 3 of you on the Pink Donut Prima Marketing Youtube video ! Hope you all had fun.
Antoinette

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogh1e_42umE&feature=channel_page

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home