Monday, February 16, 2009

CRUISIN'!!!


The start...










































































OK, first things first...there is a new video "blast from the past" up on Leah's Blog. Just follow the link to the right "scrappy videos" and it will get you there. it is a very fun video and then there is a preview of our road trip to the Central Coast, when we taught up at JR Designs.

Just got back from the "lifesavers cruise" with Yellow Bird Scrapbook Store :)!! wow, that was the best vacation I have ever had! I taught with Leah Fung - she taught an amazing shadow box project and I taught a mini album. We did 3 make n takes and had so much fun with everyone on the cruise. I hope ALL the women sign up for the next cruise in November!!!

In case you aren't jealous enough...when we left San Diego, it was RAINING!! and it was like 85 degrees in Cabo San Lucas and I got a TAN! We sailed on the Carnival Cruise "Elation" - it is just like the commercials, the pool, the sun, the beach, the food, the drinks....It really is the FUN SHIP!! we loved our towel animals, and Ferdinand and Gede were totally great waiters.

Thanks to everyone who went on the Yellow Bird scrapbook cruise, and congratulations to Cookie, who won the Epson Picturemate. Brenda who won the Quickutz shilouette, and Gina who won an amazing prize basket!!! Thanks to Paper House who donated wonderful prize packs, Chartpak/Frances Meyer for the wonderful supplies, cardstock stickers and papers for the mini book album class, Epson for the GREAT picturemate prize and especially to Pam and Coco who asked me to teach on the cruise!! Yellow Bird Scrapbook store rocks!!
The morning after I got home, I awoke to a sad reality..I immediately called my housemate Sandy and asked "Where are my chocolates on my pillow and towel animals!?!" Sandy replied..."On the Fun Ship".

Here are some photos from the trip...I will post some photos from Cabo San Lucas tomorrow, and then Ensenada.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kit said...

Hi Johanna,
It looks like you had a fab time on your cruise, wish I could have gone.
We tend to be a little behind on all the latest scrapbooking products here in England :( but its great seeing all the products being used on the video blog, so I have some inspiration stored up for when they eventually cross the seas.
Best Wishes, Kit x

3:50 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

OMG girl, it looks like you all had so much fun, thanks so much for sharing your photos and stories, makes me wish I was there

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home