Thursday, March 19, 2009

Scrapbook Royalty, Royal Slumber Party Crop


The Royal Slumber Party Crop was so much fun!! we raised over $20,000 for the Cancer Coping Center and San Marcos Boys & Girls Club. 150 very special scrappers joined us for 2 days of classes, cropping and tons of fairy fly bys!! Leah, Donna and I all taught a class and we taped some Video Blogs and Prima Studio videos. I personally had so much fun at the sleep over in the gym, it was so fun to sleep on air mattresses and then shower in the locker room! I haven't done a slumber party since Jr. High! We met so many scrappers that watch the video blog. I am more inspired and left tired, but energized about teaching, designing, the video blogs...thanks everyone for taking my class :) and attending the event.



















1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOu have to TEACH KME HOW TO MAKE THIS----PPPPLLLLEELEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE!!! I've tried searching on Leah's blog since she posted the biograhy carousel,,, CAN YOU PLEASE SHOW mE!! preaty please - with a cherry on top...

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home