Tuesday, March 10, 2009

countdown to...


I feel as though there are many things all approaching at once!! yikes.

the final push on getting my kits finished for the Royal Slumber Party Crop is here. It is Scrapbook Royalty's biggest event yet! Here is a link to the charity event this weekend. While at the Royal Slumber Party Crop, and I'm filming a class for Prima Studio where we will have a LIVE AUDIENCE!!!.

We have a new video up on Leah's Blog -->here is a link http://leahfung.typepad.com/ - Leah shows her amazing make and take banner!! and I show my mini banner on my Bon Voyage page that is a class at YellowBird Scrapbook store in April. I also show how to do the hair tie and skewer thing :) - hard to explain, just go watch the video.

Then I am working on a BIG project, I am not sure when Leah, Donna and I are going to announce this big news...but trust me, sleep is not really happening lately.
Leah is putting some of this DARLING bakers twine up on etsy later today!! 3 colors of bakers twine, blue & white, red & white, and my favorite...BROWN & white!! there is approximately 5 yards of each color on each peg, and then you can reuse the peg and wind more ribbon on it or make a little doll or...
Until later, unless I am permanently buried under a stack of clipboard kits....your scrappy friend..Johanna Peterson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home