Thursday, February 25, 2010

$5 Mini Class Feb 26th

Feb 26th {Friday} I will be at Yellowbird Scrapbook store, {700 N Johnson - El Cajon} from 10am-1pm and 4-6pm
for this cuuuute mini class Easter card!
Here is the deal:
for $5 you get the MINI CLASS & A BOX OF GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!
but wait..there is more...
I have an Easter Basket filled with goodies for a scrapbooker {$100 value} - to win the Scrapbooker Easter Basket: simply buy a box of Girl Scout Cookies and that will enter you in the drawing. For every box you buy, it enters you one more time into the drawing!
more info call {619. 579-7422}








4 Comments:

Blogger Nikki Foraker said...

That's it, I'm moving to California! LOL. This card is simply ADORABLE!!!

{hugs}
Nikki

10:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Johanna I am surprised about the girl scout cookies. Is your daughter a girl scout?

3:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Johanna I am surprised, are you into girl scouts? I am too, my daughter is and I am a troop leader.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Banner Market said...

Your Easter card is so dang cute!
Loved watching the video on how to make it, Im going to try it.
TFS.
Gina

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home