Monday, March 29, 2010

just saying hi

OK, this is so exciting! I have some sign ups for my class at www.mycreativeclassroom.com !! The class is starting April 15, so I would love it if you signed up! we are going to make 2 projects - here is more info http://www.mycreativeclassroom.com/course/info.php?id=301
check back soon, I will be giving away a free seat in my class soon!
second order of business is that we have a great little video up at the girlfriends blog http://thegirlfriendsclub.typepad.com/the_girlfriends_club/ - I share how to make a little basket for Easter out of a plastic solo cup.
thirdly (is that a word?) - the winner of the Operation thin mint raffle is Paula Applegate! Please email me at aadvphoto@aol.com so I can mail out your prize.
fourth, we are having such nice weather here in San Diego, I just had to add that in.
fifth, I am teaching a Pine Cone Press class at Yellow Bird scrapbook store on April 18, Sunday. It is a 3 hour class, so bring your coffee! you can sign up to take the class in person at http://www.yellowbirdscrapbooking.net/ We are going to make the little "home sweet home" album. If you are not local, you can make the "home sweet home" album with me at My Creative Classroom! there are a lot of patterns and PDF files included with the online class.
lastly, my daughter's sea monkeys had a baby!

2 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

stoppin' by to say HI, see what's new & wish you a wonderful day! {hug}

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Denise said...

Would love to win a seat in your class!
Yay for your daughter's sea monkeys (I love those little guys)

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home