Thursday, March 04, 2010

Mini Class March 6th

Mini Class March 6th, at Yellow Bird Scrapbook Store in El Cajon. 5-8pm $5 to make two of these little baskets! they are great to hold candy or one plastic egg and a few candies. call 619-579-7422 for more info or email me at aadvphoto@aol.com if you have any questions.
BUT WAIT...that is not all!
If you missed the Easter/Spring card mini class last Saturday, I will have those kits there too for you to make. But there is still more!
I will have a prize Easter basket fit for a scrapbooker {worth $100} to raffle off for one lucky scrapper! My daughter is still a few boxes shy of 500 Girl Scout Cookies so she can go to camp, so with every donation to operation thin mint {they send the boxes of cookies to the service men and women in Iraq & Afghanistan} you will be entered into the drawing, or you can order a box of cookies and be entered.
I will be there earlier than 5pm if it rains and my morning shoot is cancelled.
Hope to see you there, please pass this on to your local scrapping friends!










2 Comments:

Blogger Greissy Dibas said...

I love it.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

These are just the Cutest :)))))

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home