Thursday, May 11, 2006

wow!! I made it....



I typically never win these things, but I entered the Frances Meyer DT search. Made it to the finalist phase (cant believe I have fingernails left!) - they had 20 finalists and narrowed it down to 10. I checked out the competition and figured I was sunk. Great work all of them...........but....I MADE IT!!! me- little ol me! wow. I am still in shock :) hoping shane would say lets go out to dinner tonight, but no dice. ugh. a freind of mine asked "so what is with all the french writing?" - the stickers and embellishments are all (mostly all ) in french. had to call my mom and have her translate, did not want to add a sticker that said something like "princess" on a chicken page.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! How wonderful for you! And how fun will that be??

10:28 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Perks said...

Woohooo Johanna!! Congrats! You know I am SOOO proud of you. Totally well-deserved!! :-) Jen

3:03 PM  
Blogger Janelle said...

Belated congratulations to you! Have fun with it!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home