Monday, June 12, 2006

1st ever crop at Ever After (2peas)





we had such a good time at the FIRST crop ever at Ever After in Carlsbad. It was a 2peas crop for charity (a children's emergency shelter).

we were the real beneficiaries of this crop though! We all won door prizes and got a discount AND a store credit AND a fabulous goodie bag, food, drinks and.....It was amazing!
7 hours of cropping with some of my best friends (Susie, Leah, Nely, Aubrey and Crystal) and a whole bunch of new pea friends :)

Leah and I even have 2 peas badges ready to go to wear to the CHA Summer 2 peas reception. We are going to make 3 more for Courtney, Jen and Jlynne.

I won a layout contest! Wow. I never win these things, but I am sure the fact Nely and leah didn't enter helped my chances. Susie's layout won in the "life happens" category and I won in the "seasons" category.

I just would like to say what an amazing job Stephanie Hackney did with organizing the best crop I have ever been to and what a great job the staff at EA did. They were amazing and helpful. Lastly, Camille the owner of EA was sooo nice to let us crop there and sooo generous with the amazing prizes she donated. WOW!! I mean serious good prizes, like a whole sizzix font, idea books, shirts...

I got the cutest brown shirt to wear (I am wearing it now) with the EA logo on it. looooove it, if I wear it in the store I get 10% off :) - way good marketing!!

I of course didn't get much done (I don't crop well away from home) I did get "S U N" cut out :) ...But I did take the remainder of the Queen & Co make and take along and Camille still had the extra purse cards , so I helped a lot of the peas make the little purse card. Its soooo cute. After that a lot of them were hooked on how cute the Q&Co is and had to have some :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johanna, it was so nice to meet you at the crop. I loved your color layout. I just wanted to tell you my girls LOVED the little purses, they immediately put some pennies in them and have been carting them all over the house :o). Thanks again for those!

Have a great day!

Alyson (pea-sun)

1:30 PM  
Blogger Kike said...

Congratulations!

Kike

2:18 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Perks said...

Oh my gosh that looks like it was so much fun, Johanna! Soooo jealous! Congrats on your winning layout, too! Loved looking at all the pics and that store looks so cool. (OK, breaking out the drool bib again hee hee!)
:-) Jen

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh - you ALL are so cute! looks like fun!!! :)

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a lot of fun with awesome people at a really amazing store. Johanna- thank you for the fun make and take and super congrats on your winning "Summer" Lo. I also didn't accomplish much because I just looked around in complete awe. It was fun hanging with you and the other super fun Peas. Next time we can sport our cool new shirts. Crystal

8:29 PM  
Blogger Aubrey Harns said...

I had a TOTAL blast scrapbooking with you guys. I only got 1/2 a page done in the 7 hours we were there, but who's counting anyway huh? The store is AMAZING and every one was so much fun to hang out with. Loved making new buddies and I really enjoyed my day out!
Aubrey

4:09 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Crystal couldn't get her layout done because of her chatty neighbor- ME! I had so much fun and am so glad to have met you IRL! Ha! can't wait to get together again :)

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home