Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas in San Diego






Christmas trees, ice skating, hot chocolate

...oh yeah

and a joey in a stocking at sea world.

Nothing screams Christmas time like a kangaroo in a stocking.

This has got to be the cutest little animal ever made.

He got out of his mom's pouch and then she wasn't really wanting him back since she had another baby on the way. His mom lives at Busch Gardens and so they are raising him at Sea World of San Diego until he is a bit older.

He was way calm and like the size of a small cat with huge feet.

Hallie said "Can we get an orphaned Kangaroo for a pet? or a wallaby? Either will do"

Davi said "I have decided I maybe wont be a vet when I grow up, I will just work with kangaroos"

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello - just posting because I saw on 2 peas that you frequent table scrapz -- me too -- do you live near?

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been a while since I checked up on your blog! yikes! Anyways, just wanted to stop by and wish you many blessings for the new year and WOW you and your family must have had a wonderful xmas season...LOTS of fun stuff!!!! :O)
hugs
Adrienne

3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So super cute johanna!!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home