Saturday, April 28, 2007

humor for the day

Hallie talks all the time - I mean all the time. I asked Hallie to be quiet for a few minutes and she said "if I was quiet I couldn't tell you what I was thinking of telling you and you will be sad when you don't hear what I was going to say"

Me: "Ok, tell me what you were going to tell me"

Hallie: "I already did"

Me: "what were you going to tell me?"

Hallie "that I was THINKING of telling you something"

Me: "Ok, WHAT were you thinking of telling me?"

Hallie "I don't know, I wasn't done thinking it, but I knew I had more thoughts in me before you told me not to talk so much"


Davi and I were reading the biography about Noah Webster. there was a part where a woman had to choose between two men who had proposed to her. Davi said "I know how I would pick- I would pick the one that did housework!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA HA, omgosh that was so cute!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home