Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Sunday



Hey, Leah Fung, Donna Salazar and I (Johanna Peterson) are filming today, we are going to have a bunch of great videos for you soon.

I will be helping at Yellow Bird Scrapbook Store on May 3rd NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY...some of you may be unaware that there is actually a national scrapbook day here in the US, but there is :) you can call the store at 619-579.7422

they are having a class kick off at 11am-1pm and if you sign up for classes at the kick off you will get 10% off your class fee. I am going to be teaching my recipe mini book (with the pot holder covers) on may 22nd at 6:30 pm.

the best part of NSD at Yellow Bird is you could win a free spot on their Scrapbook Cruise in January 2009!!! I will be teaching on the cruise!! We are going to scrap and eat and cruise to Cabo San Lucas!! I have already packed my bags! :)

one last thing, if you get Better Homes and Gardens, Scrapbooks Etc. - I have a layout on page 112 of this month's issue :) I haven't received my copy yet, but a lot of friends are telling me how cute Missy looks. I think I am going to run by the grocery store or Costco today and get a copy (Costco sells single copies of SBEtc)

until later!

Johanna Peterson

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want on that cruise!!! I can't wait for NSD as I am signed up for YellowBird's all day crop and will see you then!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

Johanna! I took your camera class at Yellow Bird and just wanted to tell you thank you for a such a good class. I have already taken a ton of better photos just by turning on the flash outdoors! you are the best!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Rozette said...

oooh..I have got to go look at my Magazine!!! love the song.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home