Thursday, July 17, 2008

3 girls & a kitty **Around the Block**






Here is my latest layout, "3 Girls & a Kitty" all the products are Around the Block, I mostly used the "Spring Puffy Brad Kit" - you can attach the shapes with a brad or just attach them with some liquid glue like I did. I love the puffy shapes, they are like the puffy stickers we thought were so cool in Jr high, but these are for big girls :)

The epoxy letters and glitter and flocking kit are also Around the Block. The door opens for the journaling - I used the ATB tape writer for the journaling.

I was going to make 4 stars for the chimney, but one fell on the floor and I was too tired to pick it up. It looked better with 3 anyhow....or at least I tell myself that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

now how freaking adorable is that!

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home