Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Snails

Here is my latest layout for Around the Block. I used the Puffy Brads from the "Spring Puffy Brads Kit" {the new life, butterfly and snail trail} they are puffy embellishments that can be attached with a mini or uber mini brad or just glued on (like I did). I also used the phrase maker to print out "snails" along the side. For the rounded corners I used my Paper Gator {fave tool so for the moment} - Brads, arrow and epoxy letter stickers are all ATB also, and of course, handwriting phobic me used my Around the Block Tape Writer to make the journaling strips, did you notice the darling font??? That font is named "Elegant" - you should see all the new fonts and tape colors -aaaack love it!!






My darling Hallie L-O-V-E-S snails. EEEEEEEEWWWW....But her love for them has taught me compassion towards these little mollusks and I feel bad if I step on one. If a snail is in the sidewalk and in danger of being stepped on we will move him to a safer place.

I draw the line when it comes to letting one propel itself on me. {shudder}

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

so adorable Johanna, thanks for sharing.
So glad to have a fellow ATB addict to scraplift

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home