Monday, July 14, 2008

What have I been up to??


What have we been up to? and why is my blog so neglected?


This is just a part of why I have been MIA...

Family was in town visiting: Val and Kayleen and then Sherry and Kara.

The Beach is a huge part of why there has been a work slow down and we are so tan...
Flying locally and flying up to Orange County

Pet snails, so I had to make a snail house and clean snail poop...

Hallie's 8th Birthday , slumber parties and lots of cake...
Baking Brownies and Dinner parties....















More scrapping for CHA....{notice the coffee mug on the table}

Many , Many hours scrapping
















Swimming and tire swings....


Sunsets and more flying....




The Fiesta at the Mission De Alcala and the Blessing of the Animals - Missy didn't think being splattered with Holy Water 3 times was so much of a blessing....














Finally moving and more scrapping... tomorrow or so I will start sharing my layouts and projects for Around the Block.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen Martakis said...

What a busy lady you've been. I'm jealous of the beach part. ;) Can't wait to see all of your layouts!

9:50 AM  
Blogger mborrero said...

lots of crafting going on

5:11 PM  
Blogger Kike said...

Brownies are SO good!!

Was that a Catholic priest?

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home