Tuesday, August 12, 2008

NEW VIDEO - mini book

Hey everyone, there is a new video up on Leah's Blog. Just follow the link on the right "scrappy videos".

Donna showed us how to make a tiny mini book and we announced the winner of the Epson Picture mate prize!!!

Have a great week, I will post very soon, working on finishing up some projects that I will post.

Oh, and did anyone see the HSN segment with Around the Block products? Some of my projects were shown and I missed it, would love to hear how it looked.

until later-
your scrappy friend

Johanna Peterson

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really love your slide show of your layouts. syeda.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Mimmers49 said...

Thanks for the link!! I have a question...If I am not mistaken you were called the Mac Guyver scrapbooker right? I was just wondering because I liked that title so much I use it whenever I use odd products on my crafts. Hope you don't mind!!!

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there!! Just wanted to say I love you and Leah, your videos are a hoot!!!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home