Monday, July 28, 2008

Thank you!!


I just wanted to say thank you to every one who stopps by my blog.


I really do appreciate it and it makes me happy that you take the time to see my latest project or see what we are up to in our lives.


Since I can't send you all a thank you note (since I don't even know who all of you are) :)...


Here are some virtual flowers - I cut them at our new home we are moving into. I have the prettiest master bathroom with this cute little bud vase on the wall.


Oh, and my white balance was set - the walls are a nice shade of green.
your scrappy friend,
Johanna Peterson

5 Comments:

Blogger Carole said...

Hey Johanna - that looks really cool. When are you moving? Good luck.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Kike said...

Thank you, Johanna, for posting and sharing a piece of your life with us. Best regards!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Mimmers49 said...

Awwe, thanks for the flowers, it is always a pleasure to see what creations you are up to!!!

1:38 AM  
Blogger Vianna said...

It's always a pleasure to visit your blog and see what you've been up to.
Also, I think this idea for cut flowers is really hip. Did you make it or purchased it? I need to get me something like it - love it!
Keep up the creative work!

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home