Tuesday, July 22, 2008

beach thoughts **Around the Block**

I was inspired to make this page while sitting on the beach, I sketched it out on my pink legal pad there too. We go to the beach a lot durring the summer, and this summer we have been going almost every day. The beach is so relaxing and peaceful. I watch the girls, reapply sunscreen, read magazines, and take photos. My thoughts go like this:

1, 2, 3, 4 kids. see them all. hmmm, maybe hallie needs more sunscreen. Oh, I should have brought more work with me. What time is it anyway?? I could so go for a nap right now....

Counting kids, reapplying sunscreen, handing out snacks and reading a magazine or two. Life is hard. **sigh** :)

AROUND THE BLOCK supplies used:
big letter brads for Beach
font dot flocked letter stickers for thoughts
big brads for the flip flops, sunny days sun, and the crab.
pattern paper
phrase maker for small word stickers
paper treats embroidered brackets
tape writer for blue journaling strips (the tape is blue with white dots)
paper gator to scallop the edges of the pattern paper
I used thier palm tree brad as a pattern for my felt and button palm tree

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimmers49 said...

What a cute layout!!

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home